Welcome to Radyr Medical Centre
OPENING TIMES FOR THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD 2018/19
Radyr Medical Centre will be closed on:
Tuesday 25th December 2018 and Wednesday 26th December 2018
We will also be closed
Tuesday 1st January 2019
If you require medical attention when the surgery is closed you have a number of options;
- For general medical advice please contact NHS Direct Wales on 0845 4647.
- You can visit choosewellwales.org.uk for useful information and symptom checkers.
- Community pharmacies can provide advice and medication fro lots of minor problems such as coughs, colds, sore throats, rashes, ear problems etc. Under some circumstances medication will be free (“Common Ailments Service”)
- For urgent matters the GP out of Hours service can be contacted on 02920 444 500
- Please note that Ambulance and A&E services are for emergency life threatening problems only and this should be taken into consideration when choosing these services.
RADYR MEDICAL CENTRE WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
We are a 6 GP partner practice in the heart of the village. We work from a smart modern, purpose-built premesis, and are supported by excellent nursing, managerial and administrative staff.
We have designed our website to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as details about our opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a lots of useful information about our clinics, staff and links to health pages and other relevant medical organisations.
Get Well, Keep Well
We are not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
GP and nurse appointments are bookable up to 6 weeks in advance. We start surgeries at 8am, and consult until 5.30pm.
Should you have an emergency issue, and feel you cannot wait to see your usual clinican in a booked appointment, we offer same day appointments with the duty doctor/nurse. We will always see you on the day of your request should you feel it medically necessary. If you do have an emergency issue, we ask that you telephone before 10am. More information can be found here.
Apply for an ONLINE healthcare account
Register for an ONLINE healthcare acccount
We now able to offer our patients use of My Health Online (MHOL) - an NHS Wales website where patients can undertake various health tasks securely via the internet.
More information can be found here
Download the MHOL account request form here
(Site updated 21/12/2018)